When considering painting your home, a lot of people become very excited about working outside, rolling up their sleeves and getting their hands dirty. The do-it-yourself culture has been inspired by countless shows on the HGTV and the DIY network, and countless projects are able to be tackled by the average homeowner who has little to no experience. Exterior painting is not one of those projects, and is, instead, a very complicated, labor intensive, risky project.
When assessing your exterior paint work to be completed, you need to first consider such things as: How much prep is required? How many ladders do I need and how tall should they be? Do I need to worry about power lines, or hard to reach areas by the roof of the home? How much time will this take me or someone else to complete? Often times when homeowners consider all these questions, they determine that their exterior painting project is best left to the professionals like College Pro Painters.
Before choosing your contractor, first make sure the below 5 items have been received or reviewed:
1. Written estimates should be provided, including full scope of the work: When choosing a contractor for your exterior painting, it is best to ensure that every little detail is included in a written quote. For over 40 years, College Pro Painters has been providing free, written estimates, outlining all aspects of the work to be completed.
2. The work should come with insurance and a warranty: The contractor you choose should be professional, and should provide details of their insurance and warranty coverage. College Pro Painters provides a 2-year warranty and is fully insured. Additionally, College Pro Painters offers a year-round customer service center, so if there are any questions in the off-season, there is always someone who can help!
3. The contractor should use top quality products, and should very clearly outline the painting process: College Pro Painters partners with large paint suppliers to get the very best pricing on top quality products. Only the best are used, and the College Pro manager will meet with each homeowner to review the estimate, outlining all the details of the painting process, including how they plan to protect any areas around the painting project. All details will be included in the written proposal.
4. The contractor should provide details of their safety program: There are many hazards when working on home exteriors, and the contractor you choose should follow the laws as required to ensure workplace safety and safety of their employees. College Pro Painters carries comprehensive worker’s compensation and liability insurance, and is OSHA compliant. Additionally, College Pro’s managers and their painters are trained extensively on safety and a safety service checklist is completed at the start of each job to ensure all hazards are identified and a plan is put in place to minimize risks.
5. Most importantly, the contractor should be able to provide many references: It is incredibly important to review references from previous customers, and to check in with your friends and neighbors for any recommendations. College Pro Painters has been in business for over 40 years, painting thousands of homes across the US and Canada each year. They have the experience and proven track record to handle any job, large or small, and over 96% of their customers would recommend their services to someone they know.
It seems clear that hiring a professional paint contractor like College Pro Painters is the smart choice for having any exterior painting work completed on your home!
Incoming search terms:
- college pro painters insurance info
- college pro painters warranty
- college pro warranties
- college pro warranty